Sunday 16 March 2014

I wrote you a letter...

.... only to conclude that I won’t be giving it to you. My heart poured out into a couple sheets of paper, that you will never receive. I without any hesitation drew flame to the past. I watched it burn centimetre by centimetre. The auburn glow grew and engulfed everything. Every untainted word in my memory inscribed unto flammable squares. The wind is going to blow it into the universe and from then on, it is going to vanish into dust. Just like our love.

By putting on a mask, I made myself into a complete bitch back then. Regretted but can't do jack shit now.
So let's pop the pills to numb it all out!!

It's already been a month and a half since it's officially over (or should I say it had been two weeks since we went back to square one as strangers), it just sucks because I’m still in the middle of getting over you. I still have feelings for you, but I’m slowly losing them. Because anything can bring those feelings back, when I hear a song that reminds me of you or see a picture. But there’s days where I feel nothing toward you, I think I’m finally over you, but I see something and realise those feelings never left. I hate this middle feeling. How long is it gonna take to get over this middle feeling?

Oh yeah, and on the point of this person (I'm getting numerous messages about him, I'm not going to (ever) leak out who he is/what's his name/where's he from etc etc [for those people who are unaware of this, if you read several of my posts recently, I kept on referring to someone as "you"], so please drop the persistent questioning in my inbox.... it's not that I aint a bitch enough to release his deets and talk about him behind his back, but I just see that there's no point of telling you guys because here is a public template and I'm pretty sure "that person" won't want his name drifting around... afterall.. we're now strangers.

Anyways..

You were just another lesson learned. You taught me what love felt like. You showed me how to hold on to it, but you also showed me how it felt to lose it. You showed me who I wanted in life, but then you also showed me who I wasn’t. You then drew a line, but you weren’t mine to begin with and not mine to end with. Looking right then and there, you were everything I wanted. Maybe because you were my first. Maybe because it was just thoughts. Then you were someone I didn’t like. You got inside my head and then you let me leave and wish I’d stay. Glancing back, I tried not to regret it and looked at it as an adventure.

Before I end, I have already settled myself to an agreement that this will be the last post ever on him. It is really the time I move on, physically and mentally. Hence, for my future posts, I will focus more on my daily personal life, and no more mentioning of him. He's now the past. 
Time to open a new chapter~

PS. I mostly update on my instagram - @veleneeee since I don't really have much time to blog here :) It's like my instagram now becomes my daily pic blog haha X) for eg. I wrote so much for a pic post just then.... link's HERE if you wanna check it out :) it briefly and vaguely described my week..

Love,
Velene

18 comments:

  1. what if he's reading this now/read it? do you think he care? I support what you said about not giving his details, if it was me, I won't either :) good job sticking up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes no difference haha. I don't think he'll give a care/shit about it either. Actually more like I don't even think he'll visit my blog anymore. Whether he read it or not, it doesn't matter because I'm only plainly writing my thoughts out on my blog, is that a crime? Lol. I just felt that some things are just better to be written down, since it's too late to be spoken out directly~

      Delete
    2. (Y) it's hard to find writing blogs this day and age :))

      Delete
  2. "So let's pop the pills to numb it all out!!" - really? Don't overdose yourself D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chillllll.. I was only being sarcastic. I ain't that sillaaaay :P

      Delete
  3. looking forward to your future posts :) love your writing! Keep going and aim high! I'm sure you will definitely successfully achieve what you want because you deserve it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks anon for making my day :) u have a lovely day/night! xx

      Delete
  4. let the past be and embrace the future :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm...... someone once had said that to me, in different context though.... nevertheless, indeeeedy! :)

      Delete
  5. love your instagram! it's good that you still update there... or else we won't be able to know whether your still alive or not haha & when you finally let go of the past, something better comes along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! u r? Would love to know who u are :)) hahahahahahaha XD yeaaap! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm the one who spammed you yesterday and today :DDDD

      Delete
  6. if you could turn back the hands of time, would you still make the same choice? like would you still be with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I actually posted on my instagram a while ago similarly to this which I said in chinese, "如果重来, 我还会选你, 只是我会知道何时停手。至少我们脑海里都是对方最完美的模样.." which similarly translates to yes, if time repeats itself again, I would still choose him, except now I know when to stop as at least, in both of our minds, we leave a perfect image of each other...

      Delete
  7. This "I'm pretty sure 'that person' won't want his name drifting around.." stands out! It is very correct.Like any other person, I'm sure you two don't wanna hold anymore grudges with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. on the point of how long to get over the middle feeling, well this is on whether your mind decides to let go or not :) I see some took less than a week, some took weeks, some months, but hey, your a clever girl! You know your maths ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When r u coming back to blog? Misssss ur amazing writing xxxx

    ReplyDelete