Thursday 30 August 2012

had an absolutely fantastic day out of the study week so far! :D

Went to an Asian-Australian style BBQ at Kings Park (amazing place) with fellow asian friends from uni! :D

Didn't took any pictures at all because we have actual professional cameras. When they are all uploaded to fb, I'll post some to show you guys what it was like! :D

Twas real good chilling time, fun and most important of all, we girls camwhored..... a lot!! XD

And now, I'm exhausted.

Ergh, and tomorrow I got to start my essay (due next Friday) or else I know I'll never be able to get it done on time :/

So much study to do... yet I'm just chillax-ing everyday this week since there's no uni!! :/
#no motivation at all to study#

Below is one of the photos ;) It's le jump-shot! :D




16 comments:

  1. chill after you do your study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa another fun day for you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fun days in a row wo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's asian-australian style bbq like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha camwhoring..... such typical asians!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kings Park too! <3 amazing place for picnic/bbq! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh can't wait for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh professional cameras - does that mean you have professional people taking snapshots of you guys all day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. start start start your essay missy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUDY STUDY STUDY~

    ReplyDelete
  11. think of all the fun times you are going to have, that's my motivation to study! No stuudy = No fun! :D All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. have fun with your essay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOTIVATE YOURSELF.... to study first then award with fun! :D

    ReplyDelete