Wednesday 29 August 2012

BB DAY! :D

Today is BB DAY! :D

BB DAY: B for BEANIE while the other B stands for BUGGIE! :D

So today I went to uni just to go to a vitamin course presented by the "Ethical Nutrients".

Twas interesting and fun!! :D We get to taste all the sample of different kinds of vitamins and stuffs like fish oil (yuck, taste rank and like raw fish *puke* just don't have the appetite I guess to have fish oil in my mouth :P)

After the nutrients thingo, we were provided lunch - I had tuna one which was yummmy! :D

Then, 3 of us went to shopping at Karawarra :) cos we are cool like that! hehe ;) After that, we went back to our locker and put everything. This is pretty much what it looked like after:

locker of fooooooood with 3 of our BUGGIES!♥♥♥














(ps. If you don't know who "3 of us" is referring to, click HERE, you will understand.)

We took a LOT of pictures today.... oh ya!

So, BUGGIES are already introduced to ya all!

Let's give a clap of hands to le BEANIES! :D

3 of us with beanies:

 Mary with my beanie!♥

Me with Mary's yellow beanie!♥






Vivian with her stitch beanie!♥











While waiting for the bus to come, we 3 camwhored haha XD these were then made into gifs! :D


















YES as you see, we are wearing our BEANIES and in our hands, there's the BUGGIES!♥♥




HEHE.










Then, Vivian and I had pastas at "The Moon Cafe" :) They are such gigantic plates, I was sooo full afterwards :P but they are nice!



The top one was what I ordered while the bottom one was Viv's.








Oh and how cute are these!♥













That's pretty much about it! :D ♥♥

Hope you all had a great day too! ^.^

Feel free to comment on anything! Express your feelings! :D

Love,
Velene xoxo

36 comments:

  1. what's buggies?
    By the way, the buggies look really cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you both ordered? They look so yummy! *saliva dripping*
    Definitely will try out when I come and visit Perth! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered some kinds of vegetarian pastas XD forgot what mine is called. Viv ordered carbonara fettucini, as far as I remembered haha XD
      Coolios to hear! :D

      Delete
  3. you 3 with beanies look so cutee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thankyouu for the lovely compliment! :)

      Delete
  4. ew fish oils. I hate them too. Don't worry, your not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's nutella doing there? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. Even uni has locker too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um well..... so far I only know the course I'm doing provides a locker in which we need to pay for it :P which is pretty damn amazing.... can just stuff everything in there! :D

      Delete
  7. THAT IS A LOT OF FOOOOOD to fit in a locker! How come I can see that most of them are like junk food? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe.

      Omg. That sounds so fattie T.T

      Delete
  8. what's APF22? O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P thought someone would ask that haha. It's like a reference book/resource/guide to pharmacy practice :)

      Delete
  9. it seems you had such a great day! I mean, like in general, your posts are soo positive (in a good way)! :D Your everyday's life is like somewhat heaven filled with fun, laughter and fooood! That is amazing to hear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! :D naw thanks. I mean hey, YOLO jks jks, but as my blog title said it all, I'm enjoying every single bits/moments of life everyday :) every moment is precious! <3

      Delete
    2. I like this gurl. Good confidence there gurl, to face your life :)

      Delete
  10. That sounds an amazing BB day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a crap day at school sadly..... I think I fail my sose test on econ :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh what :O don't feel depressed yet, you haven't got your results back....

      Delete
  12. Do you have BB day like everyday? Or is it just today? Special event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was just yesterday. We were like ya, commit it for one day and it was the first time :) um ya you can special hehe XD

      Delete
  13. When I checked my email, the subject of the email from your blog said, "BB..." And I was like, are you going to talk about BB creams - you know those asian beauty products. I was like, you switch topic, okayy..... then I literally told my sister that saying ooh you must be doing a review on them because she needs advice on bb creams like what are the best kinds. Then when I click on it, it actually says, "BB DAY!" as in beanies and buggies haha. Oopz. Afterwards, she was like huh? wheres's the review as I said. That was like the most awkward moment. Ever.

    ps. not that I'm saying it's bad or anything if you post something out of ordinary/what you normally post. and I'm also the anon that replied on yop about the yogurt promo XD

    awkward things always happen to me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P tehehe. Sorry if I caused any misjudgment there XD
      oh I remembered now, your that anon. I see I see.
      aww :( don't worry, you aint the only one :P I also get lots of awkies moments...

      Delete
  14. Where's the moon cafe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's at northbridge. Search it in GOOGLE - tells you all the answer! :)

      Delete
  15. what are the cute "utopia" cups called? I guess, they are desserts? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep they are desserts! :D
      the one with a curvy head (on the the left) is tiramisu while the right one is a vanilla pudding :)

      Delete
  16. naww. The stitch beanie is soo kawaii! The others are cute as well! :D do you know where did your friend got it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. She said she got it from South Korea :)

      Delete
  17. I see so many packets of chips!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your food posts are like always sounds so yummy and amazing! So jealous! :P Always dribbles...

    ReplyDelete
  19. just inputing here, I had a great day too! :D

    ReplyDelete