Wednesday 11 May 2016

When you’re young, everything seems to change so fast. One day you’re in love the next day you’re out. One small mistake can ruin a friendship forever. Money can change a person. How no one values virginity or purity of something anymore, and now they’re quick to lose it.

I realise now that love is hard to find, well rather it’s hard to keep. Since things are constantly changing, so are feelings. I realised who you’re dating now, or think could be the one, is possibly not the one. I just feel like “what was I thinking” I’m way too young to know someone is the one. How would I know someone is “the one” when I can’t even think of what I want to be. How could I be worrying about love when my life isn’t even where I want it to be.

I wish I was the person I used to be. I feel lost, like I lost myself chasing after something that was supposed to come naturally. I wish I was strong and careless like I used to be. Happy with myself. Now I’m just lost and unhappy. I wish I could be happy again.The happy that comes naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment