Friday 19 December 2014

I don't know whether I should accept someone now....

Because... next year my study load will be full on.... nor do I know whether I'm capable to handle both academic and love on my plate next year... such hard decision >.<

Moreover, my study has always been my first priority. But when someone I care about the most pops in the question, my mind becomes a pool of fuddly puddle.

There’s something about him that I can’t quite figure out, but that something is the something that’s making me stay. The uncertainty of us acts like a motivator. It pushes me to be with him. It makes me want to be with him. I don’t even know if we’d be good together, but the amazing thing about that is I want to find out. I want to know how it would feel to be a part of his world.

No comments:

Post a Comment