Sunday 8 June 2014

Today was not a good day for me... >.<
You just never know what is gonna happen next... let alone, next second...
Sprained my right ankle.. as u can see (or not see) on my instagram post
Legitly happened within a split second, one second I was normal and the next second, hjdsabkbfuz and off to hospital I went...
I can't even bear any weight on my right leg cos it fucking hurts when I try to do so :S
So grateful though that I only sprained (soft tissue injury) and not like broken a bone... that'd be disastrous!!
And luckily, my friends were around me before my parents came, ya, I was shaking like nonstop, never. again. Worst experience ever. I think it was just the combo of shock, pain, numb and what is gonna happen :3
Hopefully I make a quick recovery tho! Or else it'll be a pain in the ass to limp to exam arghhh :/
WHY.

12 comments:

  1. omg! i saw your instagram post and i was like WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!!! GEt better soon and rest heaps! Don't put weight on your right foot girl! Lots of hugs on your way xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouchhhhhhhhhhh! hope your feeling better! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad to hear! rest lots! love from ireland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking yay two posts today! Plenty to read then I saw this post and my heart just stopped. Hope your okay now!!! :) you probably have got this lot but rest heaps! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you get better hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. get well soon girlfriend! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete