Wednesday 16 April 2014

You have the right to remain imperfect.

I realised that perfection was just another figment of the imagination. The sooner you realised this, the sooner you could escape it. Until then, you remained a prisoner in a prison cell created by you.
I mean I don’t have the perfect body. I may not have the looks. But I do have a heart, a mind, the brains and the thoughtfulness. 
I am just a perfect imperfection of fragments.

And as you may/may not have seen, I got a new haircut todaaay :) it had been like 2 years since I had front bangs haha..... I remembered how when I was little, I used to have front bangs all the time until I got sick of it and like persuaded my mum through countless ways to grow it into side bangs, which it worked in yr 7, so from year 7 onwards, I've had side bangs.... then on freshman year of uni, I was like damn I missed front bangs, let's do it. The only bad thing I don't like having front bangs is that it grow too fast T.T oh well #yolo We shall see how long is this front bangs are gonna do for me haha :P
Check out my picture on instagram if you haven't! (LINK)
PS. I'm legitly still stoked on how many likes I got in this PIC..... what is this blasphemy :'O *it's like the picture I've gotten the most likes for.. so far, on instagram, this year has been like "whooosh, what just happened".. like I got so many notifications/likes in like 1 minute... say whaat* (and I aint bragging :P ma friends were like "man, you should be hell happy and feel loved, like the most likes I could get on my pictures are like 30 and here you are, with more than 100 likes :/...." seriously, "feel loved" haha.... XP more like "artificial loved" *sigh*
*Update (thanks for someone who informed me :P): this PIC is stealing the spotlight, so far being the most likes D: I just died and come back on earth... lol..

Oh and yea, I'm having my midsem break now *yays*.... actually not really, it's not even a break cos there's exams after break T.T whoever says uni is freedom!!!!!!!? Oh how I missed highschool :X

Ta for now! :)

Love,
Velene xoxo

40 comments:

  1. seriously you're really pretty, that's why you deserved all the likes!!!!! :D and thankyou for following me! *melted when I got the beam*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou but really I am not that pretty haha! hehe your welcome X) thankYOU for following me :) x

      Delete
  2. you DO have the looks. what are you talking about young lady?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pssssssssssh nah I really dont. Camera did all the tricks :)

      Delete
  3. Who helped you took your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever's with me haha! Sometimes ma dadday, mummy, bro *when he's kind* and friends :)

      Delete
  4. can we catchup sometimes since you have break now?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pm me *so I know who u r haha* and we'll see ay :P

      Delete
  5. you look so different with front bangs yet so amazing at the same time <333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nawww your too shweeet gurl X) back to you! xo

      Delete
  6. "artificial loved" - you always crack me up!!!!!!!! :DD thankyou for holding a skype sesh last night, really thanks a lot!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is she holding one another tonight?

      Delete
    2. frankly i'm not sure, becaause last night she only said leave in your emails or sth for y/n for another ses :/ hopefully she will! :D

      Delete
    3. yes i am! I have sent an email about it earlier on, check your inbox! if you didn't get anything, pm me and I'll tell ya the time :) xx

      Delete
    4. what's ur kik? I forgot..

      Delete
    5. really haha? JOKES. It's "shemelon" then we'll see ay :P

      Delete
    6. ooh a gatecrasher ;)))

      Delete
  7. update! your "come and dance away" selfie is beating your link record! :DDDD *I know I'm so bored to stalk your instagram* ;))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahah awww you haha X'D thanks misterrrr for your generous update!!!! :P

      Delete
    2. are you two together?

      Delete
  8. ya miss, that's why you hear teachers say enjoy highschool whilst you can cos uni is like another whole world out there, while uni lecturers tell us all to enjoy uni cos working is another world out there too haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes so much sense overall of what you wrote!!

      Delete
  9. looks like your making a new record!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yepppp! :) but not recently tho, been 3 months haha! X)

      Delete
  11. you look so perfect in everyway! <3.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I really am not haha :X it's all illusions the photos give haha XD

      Delete
  12. tips for taking a good selfie?

    ReplyDelete
  13. pfffff how are you artificial loved????? Your loved by EVERYBODY. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. moly macarons! 1000 likes good on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh you! I think we have so much in common. It's like you def know what and how I'm feeling. I've been going through boy drama and I've been stressed. And you just seem like you understand. Thankyou for your blog. Also I've been following on here and instagram. You're one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Been following you for over 2 years, you've gotten so beautiful and mature looking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete