Sunday 9 February 2014

I am nothing but a broken soul.

I miss him. I really miss him. I thought I would be over him by now, but I can’t keep my mind off of him. Somehow he has my every thought. I love him, and probably will always.
I hurt him by lying to him. I feel so shit. But why oh why, through endless attempts, can't I force myself to believe that lie?
I thought I knew what love was, but once I lost him, I experienced something so different. I felt my heart break for the very first time of my life. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much. Why am I feeling this way? This is just the process/karma, right? Right?
I thought I can just forget him.. forget what we used to have, just simply forget everything about him.
But here I am, failing to move on because my thoughts of him are still continuously running around in my head telling me that he's no longer mine and we’re no longer us.

I just wish for the time being that I can escape this place call reality and just not feel.

23 comments:

  1. yer u should be feeling shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being so pathetic. Move on u mutt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally deserved it for being a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just go die and you'll forget about everything in a tick

    ReplyDelete
  5. nw everybody going to jump on yo ass for being single cause of looks lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ones jumping on anybody's buttocks :)

      Delete
  6. does that mean you are open to talking with guys and looking for a relationship? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn you anons. making this post so fugly. If ya gonna say anything, grow the guts to say to her face. Gosh people these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing hurts fucking more when you see him with another girl moite, get hold of yourself thug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just go die. Saves everyone the trouble. Guarantee u he be happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's with all the negativities??
    Your pretty gurl, you'll find another one quick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ya he's right. Your next one will be better :) GL!

      Delete
  11. what do you mean by last statement? DD:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. My wish finally comes true. Now you have no excuse to reject my offer to root.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah he's no longer urs, which means ur now mine bitch. reply to my kik, i've seen you read it, dont ignore it bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OI. Excuse my ass. She isn't a bitch. GTFO.

      Delete
  14. your not even pretty. why would any guy like you?? I bet he's so relieved that you lied!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fuck off anons, you ignorant little pricks, you have the guts to say it anonymously but you don't have the guts to actually say it. It shows that you are just a coward that hides behind the screen, go do something active and not stay on the computer putting people down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :D they’re not putting me down, just trying to get some attention that's all.

      Delete
  16. your fat and ugly. I bet he's blind and dumb enough to fall for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so your still in a relationship or?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 100% fully committed to my other half, the food pantry.

      Delete