Saturday 25 January 2014

Oh my...

Just letting y'all know.... I'm back... :'( I shall miss my overseas holidays.... aishhhh... back to this boring place T.T with this intense summery heat.... noooooooo :((

ANYWAYS. Good news for youse all that I'll be back blogging for good LOL :P I shall tidy up all the photos I took during my getaway and shall post a review on them here sometimes this week XD depends really how fast I can get the job done haha XD Tiny confession here.... I took A LOT of photos... oopz..... gone viral lolololol :P so ya, get excited guyss! :) Oh and also, I just make a new label, "getaway".... this will be the label for my upcoming post.. just to make future finding easier hehe X) *labelled this too as getaway cos well...*

And of course, during my time to form an awesome getaway post lol, I will still continue to do my "PERSONAL" posts :) *where I left off before my holidays* I got loads of positive feedback from them... so thankyou so much! Those messages are truly what's keep me going everyday! Love y'all! :)

Ta for now!

Love,
Velene xoxo

9 comments:

  1. yay! greatest news i've heard today! :) i missed you so much while you were away that i decided to re-read all your posts X) you've grown so much :) i really hope one day we'll get to see each other! and I just dropped a message to your kik! Catchaya there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay your backkkkk! :D i missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :OOOOO you only miss your blog? what about us? can't wait for the getaway post and more personal posts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. take your time to write the getaway post.. eventhough I'm so excited to hear! Your instagram pictures were just wow! :P loving your new hair colour!!!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! dont even need to ask... from what you wrote, your holidays sound like heavenly! can't wait for the post *mainly for pictures* :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you end up going? eager to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww rest first! :) then you'll have enough energy to write a brilliant post for us to read... not that your not already brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea! take your time! we trust you that you'll keep your word in creating an amazing post for us to read, just like last time! :D

    ReplyDelete