Friday 1 November 2013

Before I start my RANT, lemme tell ya something, so yesterday was da Halloween Day! :D YOP gathered together :)

Read what happened: HERE

Video of what we did: HERE

So moving to today's purpose of writing this post, or shall I say, a MEGA RANT.

ARGHHH. I just had this frustration to let it all out, and yes, that includes here, my blog X)

------------------------------

WTF was I thinking?

You know one of these days. Where everything you’ve seen, heard, think, smell (well not exactly that dramatic lol!) just don’t sound/feel right, you know that feelings? I have been having these feelings for the past 2 days, and all I can say that it sucks. Balls. It’s like I really want to strangle it and shout, don’t you fucking dare come closer to me anymore, I hate you, fuck off, I don’t need you right now!!!!!!!!!! NEGATIVE VIBES AROUND ME….. what can I say? And I have all these people around me advsising/warning/telling me stuffs.... and all of a sudden.... I'm so fucking confused.
As much as I wanted to calm the fuck down, the back of my mind kept on telling me that so and so has happened, are you sure you want to continue like this? Yet. My heart on the other hand, is melting as the time ticks by, it’s like saying, “Give **** another chance” blahblahblah look how far you’ve gone through and all that crap. To be honest, I’m having these mixture of foreign feelings where I just don’t even know who I am anymore like why am I doing here, like I would have never thought it’s my turn now to deal with this kind of situation. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. THIS IS INSANE. THIS IS JUST MIND-WRECKING. This whole thing is taking over my mind, I should be studying and doing productive stuffs, yet I’m hiding inside my caves and complaining what should  I do and stuffs. I really want to get this over and done with, but with it actually happening, the situation is getting uglier, it’s getting beyond my control, meaning at this point of stage, I’m in a seesaw looking left and right, yet I don’t have that courage to take another step to a point of direction, as to now, stuck in the middle. I HATE THIS FEELING. This is not me. This is not who I am. What have I become to? Yes, as far as you can see, this is another rant post. If you have been following my blog since the beginning, you know that I haven’t done a rant post in agessss! :P Cos my life was going pretty decently well….. until a couple of days ago, where it sidetracked me and totally threw me to a new strangers area, where I’m lost. I’M SO FUCKIN LOST.

I don’t even know what to say anymore to be honest. I’m typing all this down, thinking like last time when I finished ranting in a post, I would be calmed and stuffs afterwards, but this time is different. I don’t feel calmed. I’m more stressed. I’m more fucked up than before. I know, maybe some people say I’m over-dramatic/crazy/over-the-board and I’m being a clingy and pathetic bitch, but fuck off, you don’t know anything about me. ARGHHHHH. What am I writing. Ignore that please. But ya, if you have nothing nice to say, please keep it to yourself, it’ll be much appreciated.

I have lost my trail of thought. I was interrupted by that person of this ranting situation. ARGHHHH. It's like you don't even care at all... and what you said broke my heart T.T

Can things go back to normal between us? At the moment, I really don't even know anymore, I'm scared. For the first time in my life, I'm scared. I'm scared of so many things, and this has always been my least of problem, and now suddenly, just rose up and become the top of everything :O

------------------

Going to end this post like this, I probs may not come back to this post and edit it if I get reminded of what should I write. Cos after all this is a rant post, a situation where I want to get over and done with and not reminded of it every second of the day where it practically take over my life.

Once again, reminding myself, “Just go with the flow”. Take a chance! Take a risk like what I did before! Be that girl who always yolo-ed and have that courageous personality! Where have that girl gone to? :P

Love,
Velene xoxo

43 comments:

  1. :O are you ok? this sounds so bad! skype call!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as much as I would like to say I am, I'm actually not :(( Ya, I'm free now, let's do it?

      Delete
    2. :OOOO okay! skype-calling! <3

      Delete
  2. your not a bitch!!!! don't ever let anyone say that you are! You go, girl! :) FIGHTING. Whatever your going through right now, my heart is with you on this one, hopefully you'll get better soon! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyouu! <3 this literally made my heart all warm and fuzzy :)

      Delete
  3. fuck that person who's making you feel all this shit!!!!! Get better! I'm definitely sure you'll get over the board :) only factor of time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes only time heals da wounds :) thanks! x

      Delete
  4. come for a hug! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out the news. I am sadden to know my best friend is hurting. Do you want me to call you tonight so we can talk about it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could comfort you with words, I hope I text all the right letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are here for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope another door opens for you wider and bigger in the near future! :D Keep your heads up! Be strong! I know you can do it! Nothing is impossible xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! that's what I've been telling myself too :) thankyou for your wish! x

      Delete
  9. *shivers** even I can feel the negative vibes when i read the whole post. Thoughts with you :) Don't let this down situation affects who you are. You are you. Your an individual. Fuck the rest. Fuck those who want to meddle you over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY! I wasn't meant to spread the negative vibes too to you guys :O
      awww thanks though :)

      Delete
  10. awww besides you feeling all down and crap, i really hope you get better!! :), hahahahhaha the prank - funny! Feel bad for OrangePoo but hey, it's Halloween, it's exempted haha ;) I laughed so hard throughout the video! Still can't wait for the intro vlog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks!!
      haha ikr... eventhough it's really mean lol! XDDD
      aww thanks for your patience xx

      Delete
  11. take care melon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you have the positive vibes back!!!!! where's the joyful girl gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww....
      ya the joyful girl is somewhere else.... :P but she's coming back :)

      Delete
  13. here for you when you need me :)
    ps you know who i am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahhaahhahaha ofc i know you LOL!!!! :P catcha soon! :)

      Delete
  14. Follow your gut feelings! All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in this instance, following gut feelings totally do not work. You can totally see that she's mind-fucked, she's confused as hell, she has all these people telling her different stuffs, and that pretty much summarised that she got pushed to the corner of the room, with no help or whatsover, that's also known as a term, insecurity. Insecurity people don't even trust their own instincts anymore... I can feel that she is insecure at the moment.. I really empathise and sympathise with you, Velene <3 I hope you get out of this iinsecurity stage before it really takes over your life. And from your blog posts, I can see that your a really brightful girl, I cannnot imagine this taking over your life. Please don't! Remember, not everything's the end, perhaps it's just the beginning :) <3

      Delete
  15. it's pretty obvious that she's ranting about her boyfie :( as much as I feel happy that she's no longer single, but if this guy is making her fucking sad, I'm 101% disagree!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the only solution to this problem, if the anon up there is right, is actually the guy. That guy has to make the initiative. If he's not making any and waiting for melon to do it, it's not gonna happen. From what I read, it is really a negative feel. If he's not making any move soon, I feel the ending is going to be bad. :OOOO

    ReplyDelete
  17. what is this blasphemy? how come I not know any of this? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shuddup dawg.

      Delete
    2. jeez. stop making this post even uglier by your comment >.<

      Delete
    3. sorry velene! what's wronggggggg? why didn't you tell me? I feel left out </3 i thought we're besties man.. :O

      Delete
    4. it's actually like another philip post, but an even worse one! cos philip was technically old news and pretty much nothing really *SIGH*

      Delete
    5. whattt!!!! man, this guy need a punch.

      Delete
  18. does this guy even know you have a blog? man, if he knows and he's not doing anything, that's totally proving he does not give a fuck about you. and i think by that, you get what i mean anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^it's like your swaying her into that direction :O n that doesnt sound too good!! but your right in a way...

      Delete
    2. im not pushing her into make that kind of choice i recommended, im jus voicing my opinion!

      Delete
  19. ya being insecure sucks.... i've been before and it wrecked my life. I really hope you dont fall into it, it's never too late to get out now <3 all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  20. damn! so many f words! I can remember last time whenever you said/typed the f word, they are always censored with ** and now they're not. Dude, your really angry :O I really hope you get better!! <333

    ReplyDelete