Sunday 17 February 2013

Today was such a great day to end this week off! :D

Cousins came over at my house today! :)

Both me and Nicole camwhored SO MUCH! We ended up taking like 34 photos altogether haha X)
Some of them were:







Had dinner together as well! hehe...

Then they had to head home for an early night cos Mandy, the oldest has work tomorrow while Nicole has classes :) And welll...... me...... I get to sleep late... lol me lazayyyy haha X) jokes jokes.... still have to wake up early eventhough it's still my holidayssssss :P

Good night y'all (and morning/noon to others in different kinds of countries haha XD)! :D xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. i thought u cut ur hair off and i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! but then I realised you didn't lool.... well thank god haha!

    ReplyDelete