Thursday 13 December 2012

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I really dislike this weather! It is supposed to be summer and what is this?!?!

I supposed to write a post yesterday after work but it was too late and I had non-stop bleeding during work. It was so freakin bad. Eurghhhhh still can't believe I'm still sick from last week..... it's ridiculous! When I get sick, I get real sick sick that lasts for a couple of days and/or even more than that aka eg this time! :(
My voice sounds so weird.... not like me at all!!!!!! T.T Sounds like an alien now lol!

Anyway, supposed to have a rest today since today is the only day of this week that I don't have work..... *sigh*

I haven't even upload all the photos of the msian style yet on facebooook and write a summary here as well! Oh god, so behind! :(

I'm gonna have a nap now! Catchaaaaaa all laterrrr! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment