Thursday 29 November 2012

Nothing much happened today. Same old same old~~~ Still packing for stuff at home........ until one moment, I was like, "Let's do something fun!" XD bahahahahahaha..... ya..... the things you get to do.... when your boredddddd...... akaa..... (look below XD):

oh god....... I looked so sohai/38! XP *ignore my crazaaay hair too XP*

blah blah blah...

oh ps. thanks for those followers who followed me on my new blog! Appreciate it! Never would have thought I will actually get so many responses..... X) hehe <3>

And.....

omg..... I finally got around to watch Breaking Dawn... numbaa 2! :D Twas amazingggggg! Fantaabulous ending! :) had such a twist that I almost got a heart attack..... >.<

Oh and........ one more day..... I will be going back to my hometown hehe.... can't wait to see everyone (well almost, since some relatives live in the other city :P)! So looking forward to the heavenly FOOOOOOOOD (no surprises, you guys will expect heaps of food posts when I come back haha XD... get excited! XD) and wedding functions - ladies n gentlemen..... dressing up so pretty and handsome, respectively.

Ta-daaaaaaaaaa...... I think that's about it for today's post! :) Once again, thanks all who have been supporting, either in silent or active mode (can't think of a better description at the moment haha)! XD

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks!

Love,
Velene xoxoxo

22 comments:

  1. you look so cute even when you just mucking around! :D <3 what's "sohai/38"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks! XD
      it's like kinda rouughly like noob, emo etc etc :P it's like a chinese slang haha..

      Delete
  2. ah food. will have food orgasm-ssss soon then! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG! :D *inspired and in awe of it*

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU MUST SHOW US YOUR PRETTY PICX FROM THE WEDDING FUNCTIONS! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course of course :) I shall post picz up when I come back! hehehe...

      Delete
  5. what did you use on your face? is it erasable? XD looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. used eyeliner... ya it can be removed..... or else I would have looked like a crazy woman for the rest of my life...... XD
      hahaha yess it does.... until... the time... to clean up! :P

      Delete
  6. OMG! I LOVE THE ENDING TOO OF BEAKING DAWN! :D <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    HIgh-five twilight fan! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe! HIGH-5 to you too! :D
      TWI-HARD 4EVAAA! <3333333333333333333333

      Delete
  7. haha silent or active mode ;) I'm the active of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you looked like you are dressing up for halloween or something like that haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what does the love heart says (inside) on ur face?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i missed your food posts too! ;) Can't wait! This time, we will see some different cultures side of food, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwwwwwwwww... you didn't do anything for your nose though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahahahhahaha ya sadly haha T.T i was gonna do a red nose but eyeliner is black.... not a good ideaa haha XD

      Delete