Monday 26 November 2012

Another food (with pic this time XD) post! ^.^

Nothing much happened today..... anyway, I'm supaaaa tired eventhough it is like only approaching to 9pm XD have work tomorrow.... as usual... will be my last shift for this 2 weeks..... cos..... I'm going away on a holidayyyy...... woohooo! Hell exciting! :D

What I had today ---->

cuteeeeeee burgerettes! :D




















had icey ice - strawberry flavour ones but no pic for this one haha cos it was like something I snack on while shopping with mummy and ze brahhh! :P

One quote I found quite interesting and inspiring today is:

"Never get stuck with the thing that ruins your day. Stay upbeat and be happy; for life is too short to be wasted on crap."

^Damn true! :D


21 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    "ze brahhh"

    You just made my night. ='D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahahahhahahahaa. I didn't realised it.... until now. XD
      no worries! glad I have made your night! ;) :P XD

      Delete
    2. it made my night too! ;)

      Delete
  2. exactly! Do what makes you happy! And for those people and things who give you crap, don't give a shit!! Way to go, gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are the "burgerettes" nice?
    ps. I have never ever heard of "burgerettes" before XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are very nice! :)
      hehe I have never ever heard of them before... until I had them haha X)

      Delete
  4. icey ice - the shaved ice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't grudge on those unhappy things! Not worth your time at all!!!!! :) Life is definitely very short. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya very. life is indeed very short. T.T boohoo! But we must make it last! ;) hehe XD

      Delete
  6. are you okay.....?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh.... where you going for the holiday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BE HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. haveeeeeeeeee fun at work tomorrow, young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. chips there looking extra sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yaaaaaaaaaa! they were sooooo sexayyyy! ;)

      Delete