Monday 15 October 2012

Today's review :)

Woke up today at 9:30am and I thought oh crap, I'm going to be supaa dupaa latee for uni..... but wait I thought, omfg..... no need to stress...... uni's already overrrrr! Hahaha ain't a big deal there lol but it will be..... if I'm this late next Monday :/ feck.... so not ready.... but better not stress now and actually make the most efforts I can now make to strive the best for these exams and pass with flying colours, then this is all worth doing!! :D

Laterr on in about noon time, my rents and my bro decided to go out and leave me all alone in ze house :( to be honest, had so much snacks.... unhealthy ones! :O I was so nice... welcoming plenty of calories to come to my wardrobes tonight... feck! :/ I'm screwed as.

They came back around the late evening with Japanese food and bubble tea from easyway.... how sweet of them hehehehe! <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">



















yep... that was my dinnerrrr tonight :) What I had: katsu fish and teriyaki chicken with ricee and lots of jap chilli peppers sprinkled everywhere, my tongue was burning the whole time :/ thankfully, I had a cup of miso soup, I lyked it! After this, I was so full that I could only took a few sip of my bubble tea LOL to try the flavour.... my bro ordered grape flavour! :D

Ps if u want the info, my dinner's from zen saki, I got a pic of the takeaway menu if your interested (it's a bitta blurry!)







5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best food xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. when does your exam starts next week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. another of your food posts...... im orgasming rigt now.

    ReplyDelete