Wednesday 3 October 2012

So what happened today?
...
...
....
UNI. As expected lol. Haha.
Daddy dropped me today around 8ish to uni, so grateful :) one was because then I don't need to sit in a bus for 1.5hrs and second was, the trains stopped in service because of something to do with the power lines being broken in one of the train station :P
Whatmore another very strange thing (first time happened lol), on the way home, I helped a random asian guy (so specific, I know :P) by checking his chinese homework lol. So random, right? When he asked, I was like.... umm.. ok... O.o (he was friendly so I was like it ain't going to hurt just to check :P)
But ya. It was extraordinaryy superr random!
Viv was like he's so seedy trololol!

(taken at uni lololol...... camwhored as such :P)
 

17 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha. your face. i like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bottom left <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should feel great to help.... anyone haha. did you helped him was because he's hot? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trololololololololololol. nahhhhhh. hahahaha.

      Delete
  4. i guessed, picibooth is an app?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha. your so cute. of course it's not goiing to hurt.


    but I get what your trying to say anyway~


    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. asian guy? chinese homework?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. he probs must be seedy like your friend said. i meant like who the hell would ask a stranger to check homeworkk??? lol. lame way to hook u up~~ don't fall under the trapppp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA... OMG. CRACKED ME UP TROLOLOL. XD

      Delete
  8. camwhoredd heapz. so asian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weelll what can I say? forever an asiannnnnn haha. in myy geneeee XD

      Delete
  9. waw.. so early to go to uni? I was asleeeep then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lengg~
    you have pretty big eyes.... for an asian haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD aiyo, now that's an exaggeration lala~~ haha.
      :P really? wow. I've like tinny eyes haha XD maybe it's just the camera being nice to me hehehehehehe. but thanks haha!

      Delete