Monday 27 August 2012

So, as I said this morning, this week is a break from uni! :D

I spent this afternoon mainly at home (so inactive, you must be thinking right? XD).

So here's a run-down of what I did today:

- youtube! Watching various videos including beauty, fashion & entertainment (songs/covers/jux music in general!(

- eat! (I needa my fooood!)

- jog! (the only physical activity I did today - 20 minutes jogging in the park that is near my home, thank goodness haha or else, I would have been too lazy to go lol!)

- dramas... as usual! :D

- reviewing dramas in my 3rd blog! ^.^

- played piano! :) My hobby!

- READ a novel! Literally like read read. I loved reading since I was in primary school but I kinda stopped reading when I was in Yr11 or so because of heavy study load and stuffs like that. So ya, I was very happy that I finally picked up a novel and r-e-a-d!♥

That's pretty much it.... so far! XD since today is not over yet haha!

And...

Oh My God....

As I did le drama reviews in my 3rd blog, I thought of since I'm re-visiting dramas I have watched, what other dramas' review should I do... then I went rummaging what I watched in the past :P

And I realised, I watched quite a LOT teehehehe XD

Such a big fan of dramas!♥♥

Feeling like a super badass now! Why? Because I realised I watched 11 dramas last year, during the most important year of high schooling, um I felt average actually - not that bad (in my opinion XD)..... considering I did pretty well in my wace (my opinion again hehe) and I also got into what I really want to do in university :D

I supposed.... not too bad, not too bad right? XD

PS. If your interested in knowing what my 3rd "dramas" blog is offering to you, head to HERE! ;)

24 comments:

  1. Hey! Love your blog by the way, just can't believe I just found it today :P anyway, better late than never ;) And I love your reviews! <3

    ps. you managed your time so effectively, I meant like I'm in Yr12 now and bloody hell, I got so much homework, assignments and tests and hsc is coming up as well that I felt like I'm going to explode one day! And I'm asian as well, love dramas too! But I'm missing out so many cos I just don't have enough time cos of study! What should I do? Help! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou thankyou! :) I started this blog early this year so your not that late hehe. Glad you like it! :D
      Aiyo, no la, I totz suck at time management shits :( I guess, balance is the main thing you should be aware during yr12. Aka food, exercise (sport) and relaxation. Keep your relaxation moving, not just study study if you get what I mean, what I'm saying is have your social life! :D Reward yourself with maybe dramas when you have done a certain amount of study - this was exactly what I did last year!
      Sorry, I can't really help you much, not really good at advising people XD
      But, all the best in your HSC! :D
      And what of, after your HSC is out of the way, you have all the time to get cracking in a marathon of dramas! ;)

      Delete
    2. Okay! Thanks so much for your advice! :D
      It's alright, better have some advice than none!
      THANKYOU! And good luck to you too in uni!
      That's exactly what I am looking forward to at the end of it.
      THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ^.^

      Delete
    3. and thankyou also for your time in replying :)

      Delete
  2. 11 - WOW! A GENIUS! What are the dramas called?

    ps. I'm asian too by the way :D

    *high-5*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah not a genius, just a normal ordinary girl who's obsessed with dramas <3

      Here's the 11 dramas:

      - Ring Ring Bell
      - In Time With You
      - Love Recipe
      - Sunshine Angel
      - Hayate the Combat Butler
      - Material Queen
      - Love Keeps Going
      - Love You/Drunken To Love You
      - Sunny Happiness
      - I, My Brother
      - Skip Beat! (Extravagant Challenge)

      Delete
    2. ThankYou for the list and taking your time to reply too!! :D

      Delete
  3. what are you studying now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another reason to love this blog! <3

    by the way, the yop blog has fewer and fewer updates nowadays, anything wrong with you three? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! :D
      nothing's wrong. really! I guess three of us just busy in our own ways.... but we will definitely update soon considering this week, we have no uni. Be sure to subscribe and stay tune! :)

      Delete
    2. okay! I will trust you on that! :D

      Delete
  5. Can you do a review for Love Keeps Going (mike he <3); I, My Brother (GuiGui <3) and Material Queen (Vanness Wu <3)?
    Cos I loved the way you make your gifs, reviews and thoughts!! :D
    #1 FAN! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sureee! :D I'll do them when I get the free time!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Don't worry! You can take your time since you will probably be busy with work, uni assignments and ur social life too! :D

      Delete
    3. nah. I live in California! :)
      I'm your #1 fan, remember?

      Delete
    4. wow. I was literally surprised then cos I never knew this blog could reach that far as to the united states! :P :)
      haha yaya, you said that ^!

      Delete
  6. and such a coicidently, have you noticed that you watched 11 dramas last year and it was also the year of 2011? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah I didn't noticed that until now XD very coincident! :P

      Delete
  7. 13 comments up there! I shall make it even and become 14! :D

    And nah it's not tooo bad since you got into what you wanted to do anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Velene so you badass, man you can overule most badasses out there :P you jog around that park like the badass you are :P
    PS you eat like a badass too, love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha tickler tickler, what more can I say? :P
      Yep! You and I both know it ay! ;)
      BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Totz. I really do, do I though? :P
      hehe ily too! xo

      Delete