Wednesday 16 May 2012

Not looking forward to tomorrow at all...... :(
have an e-test based on something similar to human bio (and whatmore, I totz suck at it, no jks, freakin hell, there's soo much to memorise for, which makes it even harder to study grr >.<) in the morning then a group presentation in the afternoon..... joy! :S
Sadly, it is not just tomorrow I ain't looking forward to.... but the rest of this semester... why? Cos I have a calculation test on Monday :/ then the following is a study week - need ta pump up for that! and then the exams... o.m.g T.T... needa extraa re-fuel as well!
Wahhhh..... so many assessments coming up.... the stress level is building up everyday! :P
And these adays, get less sleep as well... my eyes literally are becoming more like pandas now haha XD

Tbh. Sometimes, I felt like I can't hold it any longer.. it's sad.. but I can't give up, I gotta fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment